Make a financial contribution... and make a difference!
- USD 5 buys a T-shirt with the PLAY SOCCER logo - wearing one gives children and youth a sense
of pride and belonging. All our T-Shirts are washed and reused at our sites.
- USD 10 buys a sturdy soccer ball for use by many children in our year-round program.
- USD 50 buys a girl or boy a whole year in our program, providing them with both healthy
recreation and life skills for their future.
- USD 100 buys emergency first aid equipment for all program sites.
- USD 200 buys water for all program participants for a month.
- USD 500 provides snacks for all program sites for a month.
- USD 1,000 helps cover the costs of financial audits that insure the accountability and the delivery of a consistently high-quality program.
- USD 10,000 pays for 50 youth to take a one-week training workshop in our core health and
social skills curriculum.
- USD 25,000 can help launch a new country program for 500 new children in places like Haiti,
Kenya, Ecuador, or Liberia, where this sum can cover costs for an entire year.
Create a grassroots fundraising event for PLAY SOCCER
Organize a soccer tournament or event and collect donations to benefit the children and youth in our program. PLAY SOCCER can
provide you with a DVD, brochures and photos.
Participate in the Global Peace Games for
Children and Youth
Help children and youth in your community learn about the United Nations Millennium Development Goals and explore how you can work together to achieve them.
You can make your
contribution in many ways:
Contribute online with our partners Universal Giving or Global Giving.
Send us a USD check made payable to PLAY SOCCER at the address below and we will mail you a receipt:
- Pay securely by Pay Pal using any major credit card. Just click the "Donate" button below. (You do not have to be a member of PayPal to do
this. PayPal will email you a receipt.)
PO Box #106
Princeton, New Jersey, 08542-0106, USA
You will receive a receipt for all contributions. In the United States, contributions are tax deductible because
PLAY SOCCER has status as a 501 (c) (3) charitable tax- exempt organization with the US Treasury Internal Revenue
Service. Our tax returns are public record and our US tax identification number is 22-3710482.